Wednesday, May 18, 2005

 

Happy Music


Playing Music

After the sadness earlier today, I think it's about time for some happy bouncy stuffage, and that stuffage is music. I wrote this tune about a week ago. It's called '30 miles' and is supposed to evoke the happy bouncy bike ride that we went on; the fact that the 30 mile bike ride made us suffer is entirely engulfed in the artist's licence used for this tune.

Download the mp3 here:

30_miles.mp3 (2Mb)



PS. When I went back to see if the little greenfinch was still there it was gone - so either it recovered and flew away, or was taken away by a kitty kat.
Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I like the music, it has a sort of 'fresh' feeling to it.
 
That's great. I really liked that. Nice playing. I'm inspired to get my guitar out now.
 
Thanks. The idea was to sound "fresh" I guess, and the major key helps. It's pretty easy to play, despite the numerous attempts I had to actually record a mistake-free take. It's capo'd up to fret 3, and starts on a simple D-shape chord from there - pretty much what I'm playing in the picture.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?