Friday, December 30, 2005

 

Too Young To Be Grumpy is Moving!

That's right! This blog is moving house!

The main reason for changing over is that I had originally thought of Grumpy as being a place I could rant on about stuff without worrying who I might offend. As it turns out I haven't ranted on much at all and still it's pretty easy to find out who I am, so I decided to go all out and come clean and move the blog to my own website where I have much more control than simplistic Blogger will allow me.

I have to say I'm mightily impressed with Wordpress - it's incredibly easy to set up and has tons of features that Blogger can only dream about. I will be leaving the old Blogger blog where it is, so all it's archives will still be available. It's a shame to have to leave that 7 months of my life all behind on another server, but 2006 beckons and it is wonderful to have so much more control.

Now I've come clean, I also hope to have more pics and videos. I love the videos PigSty does.

I hope those readers who have followed Grumpy will continue to do so at the new address which is:

http://david.dupplaw.me.uk/tooyoungtobegrumpy/

If you're using an RSS reader, update your RSS feed to this:
http://david.dupplaw.me.uk/tooyoungtobegrumpy/?feed=rss2


Hope to see you all in the new location!
Comments:
David, I will be following you. Your new blog looks great, congratulations!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?