Wednesday, December 14, 2005

 

Oops

Oh dear. Looks like Daisy and I have been incredibly negligent over the updating of this recently, haven't we? Apologies to all. It's the usual run up to Christmas that's causing it all.



I should've mentioned that we went to a craft fair at the Bournemouth International Centre (BIC) and met up with Daisy's Dad and his wife. We looked around the fair, which was a bit dull to be honest, and then headed to Harry Ramsden's for a nice lunch. Daisy and I walked along the beach and enjoyed the antics of the surfers trying to catch a wave or two.

I should've mentioned that the other day I had to have a new windscreen fitted into my car. On the way to work a stone jumped up from the back of a lorry I was overtaking. The bang gave me quite a fright, but there was no visible damage until a few days later when a creeping snake of a crack began to make its way up the window. Eventually it almost reached the top and with my MOT approaching I decided to get it changed. A nice man came along and put it in for me, relieving me of £100ish.



I should've mentioned that Daisy and I have been walking in the New Forest a few times too. It's mainly to provide fodder for my photoblog, although it also makes a nice change to sitting in front of the computer [or even having a lie in!]

I should've mentioned lots, but I didn't and now I've forgotten most of it.

Christmas is approaching fast or as Daisy just put it:


Christmas is coming
and we are getting fat
We eat too many takeaways
and we don't have a cat...


hmm... but I've managed to pack all the pressies I've got, although the online retailers I've used are being a bit cack this year. Amazon, in particular. I ordered some stuff on the 1st December, and it's estimated delivery date is 23rd December. As we're spending Christmas in Wales this year and I will have already left by then, those pressies will have to wait until afterwards :o( A belated Christmas party. Amazon aren't the only one's either. Dabs are estimating a ridiculous delivery date too.

Tomorrow is my last day at work. Tomorrow evening we're off up to Wales for the weekend, although we'll be back down as Daisy still has to work next week. I should hopefully get the last few things I want to get for Daisy then, and a week Friday we're back off up to Wales. Seems very busy! At least all this travelling will be even more fodder for my photoblog.
Comments:
Surfing in December. Burrrrr.

Hope you both have a nice holiday in Wales.
 
I haven't bought any Christmas presents yet. Maybe I should get on with it.
Have fun in Wales!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?