Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

Teaching Spanish

Tomorrow night sees Daisy doing her 30 minute micro-teaching as part of our Wednesday evening class. She's got half an hour to teach the rest of the learners something interesting, and prove that the preceding 8 weeks have been worth something. She's just saving her Powerpoint slides out to a memory stick now, and it's all looking very nice. Her plan is to teach everyone the very basics of Español, like how to say "Hello", "Goodbye", "How are you", "My name is...", and a couple of more complicated ones like "I am married" and such. Should be interesting! :o) I think she's third on, so two other of our fellow learners will be buttering us up with how to line curtains and weird stuff like that. Then a week tomorrow I'm first on teaching the basics of the wonderful world of salsa dancing, and perhaps I'll say more about that as the time comes.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?