Saturday, November 05, 2005

 

Remember Remember



Remember Remember the 5th of November...

How could I forget? Every year the whole country lights up the sky with dazzling displays of pyromania simply to mark the day I was born, and this year they really did amazing. The banging, thumping, thudding and whistling went on solidly from 5pm to 9:30pm, when presumably everyone came in to see who was being knocked out of Strictly Come Dancing. Thank God it was Fiona, although you always feel a bit sorry for the professional dancer, even if they are Brendan.

I had a nice relaxing day, spent with my family, eating chocolate and curry and watching TV. I am very lucky and got some great pressies including a tripod for my camera, and a trip to Marwell Zoo to meet a giraffe and some lizards. It's part of the Wild Arena company, who run trips to places specifically aimed at photographers. I think it's a bit rich calling me a photographer, but I'm going to enjoy meeting all the wonderful animals.

So, it's just about over for another year, and I guess I need to make sure that in this next year I make sure that I get on and do something more interesting with my life than what I've managed so far.
Comments:
That is the wierdest pic. I looks to be some unearthreal upturned jellyfish rising out of the ground to entrap stupid humans in its tenticles. Is "unearthreal" a word?
 
Happy birthday!

Love that firework photo.
 
Wow that does look a lot like a jellyfish. It should be part of some science fiction film.
Happy Birthday!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?