Friday, November 25, 2005

 

Oops

Wow, has it really been so long since I blogged.. Doesn't time fly!

After last post, it was decided that Daisy and I would leave going to ballroom classes until the new year - as we had too many things on. Since then, my framing class has finished, and there's only 2 weeks left of our teaching class. Time rushes on.

Last night I tried to make a Pwdin Reis Cymreig (and for those who don't read welsh - that's a Welsh Rice Pudding - see it now?). However, it all came to fruition while I was out of the room eating my tea (terrible timing) and boiled over everywhere. I still had to fold in some eggs and bake for 15 minutes, but I changed my mind and we had a simple rice pudding with nutmeg and bay. Very nice it was too. Not sure what to do with those separated eggs in the fridge now. I don't know if the saucepan has recovered yet :o(

Uh, I went on a photography trip last Saturday at Marwell Zoo, and that was very good indeed. Got lots of nice photos. Here's some for your perusal.





Anyway, I must try to do better at updating, or at least getting Daisy to update :o)
Comments:
Wow, very nice shot of that cheetah. It looks professional!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?