Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

Keyboard and Sound

I've just managed to get my computer keyboard working again. It stopped working because I put the lid back on my KVM (Keyboard,Video,Mouse) switch. When I started up my computer it said this to me:

NO KEYBOARD DETECTED!
Press F1 to Resume


hrm..

This afternoon I got my music setup working again, and thank God for that. I hadn't realised but I was getting withdrawl symptoms from doing a bit of music recording. I am now using my Spirit Folio Notepad mixer as a preamp after my guitar pedals, as I think my old Zoom 504II pedal that I was using for my preamp is busted. Can't wait to try it out, but tonight is teaching night and I have a tutorial with my tutor tonight and she's going to tell me how crap my micro-teaching practice session was, I'm sure.
Comments:
I think in every computer, there is a evil little person living in there and controlling things, laughing at you from behind the screen.

May I suggest podcasting your work? You could become the rock star of the blogosphere.
 
Ugh I had a dream that there was a small man inside my alarm clock, making it bleep.
I had that keyboard not connected thing happen to my computer, I can't remember what I did in the end though. I think when I restarted it, it sorted itself out. It was very odd.

Ah good, music!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?