Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

Teaching

Just got back from a new course that myself and Daisy have taken up. The course is basically an introduction to adult education teaching, although rather politically correctly has the mouthful name of City and Guilds 7302 Introduction to Delivering Learning. It's taught by a lady named Mrs.Lush (no kidding), and so far seems high on the paperwork, high on the "talk to someone you don't know" and high on the going-to-be-slightly-dull fronts. However, it does mean that, should I complete it, I will have a qualification that will allow me to start adult-ed teaching, should I need to, which could bring in some extra money once I finally get rid of the university that's attached to the ball and chain around my ankle.
Comments:
Hmm. What's Mrs Lush's first initial? Not B, S or, even F, is it? Would explain why she teaches adults and avoids the cruelty of children. Mind you, a friend of mine taught in a comprehensive and she was called Allcock, which took some balls... or something...
 
hehe... sorry to disappoint, but it's A.M.Lush. Awww.
 
All she needs is to have another first name with the initial I. Haha.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?