Monday, August 15, 2005

 

Monkey Man

That's me that is - I am a monkey. A monkey in a big zoo. I come to work, I sit, I type, I go home. I don't enjoy. I've been examining the wonders that might exist outside this infinite loop I am stuck in, and they are, tautologically, wonderous. I have decided I need a plan. A plan of action. A 2 year plan. In two years I will be not only working for myself, but working in a nice environment. I've decided. Although I don't think I'll move to Fiji, I'm going to have to start calling myself Dave Lister as he always wanted a farm in Fiji. It gives me a headache just being here. If only money wasn't so important....
Comments:
Would you like a banana? Hehe.
 
mm bananas.. .actually I would quite like one right now...
 
Here you go... *offers a virtual banana*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?