Thursday, August 18, 2005

 

A Failed Experiment

Daisy decided to conduct an experiment on herself this week, and on Tuesday evening boldly declared that she would not be using computers or watching television in the evening for one week, as they seemed to be sucking up her free time. And indeed they do.

However, come Wednesday evening, we both ended up watching this history of Question of Sport, or something. Then Daisy helped me out with some proofreading on a website I'm designing (actually, she ended up saying "let's start again"!) and she ended up spending more time at my computer than I did.

Oh well, it was a nice idea.
Comments:
It's terrible how computers can take up so much time and they are so addictive!! I actually managed to stay off the computer for about an hour earlier and read which was the only USEFUL thing I've done today.
 
Don't even get me started! Worse than heroin.
 
I could give up anytime I want. Really. I could. Alright I'll admit it, I have a problem!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?