Sunday, August 07, 2005

 

Busy - This is a holiday?

I've been really busy in the last couple of days getting this website I'm working on going, and I'm much happy with it. Unfortunately, of course, it means things like my blog have been rather neglected.

Unfortunately, I'm off to Wales for 2 days to collect mother-in-law, and as internet connectivity at mother-in-law's house is nae better than a sending a floppy disk by post, so it's back to being quiet here.

For those who don't know, I also have a photography blog where I post photos I've taken - although these are not your snappy "here's my veg patch" photo. Talking of which, when I get back I'll update on my veggies, as I'm pretty chuffed at what's happened so far. We've got broccoli, tomatoes, beans, beetroot and chilli all growing! Yay! The pumpkins are trying to take over the world.

Anyway, just cleared much of a pile of tree cuttings, with some early morning trips to the dump, tightened the fan belt on my car ready for its trip to Wales, and now we're almost ready. Just a spot of lunch, and then we're off.

Have a good Sunday and Monday.
Comments:
Wow it sounds very busy. Have fun!
 
Have fun!! Wales is such a strange place.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?