Friday, August 05, 2005

 

Busman's Holiday

It's been a bit of a busman's holiday for me, to be honest, but that's not to say I'm not enjoying every minute of it. At least I'm not under the pressure of "the boss". It's all for my own gain. I've been doing some web-design work for my Salsa teacher, and I'm quite please with how it's going. We cycled over to her house yesterday and she gave us the text to put on the website and some photos to scan in. It makes my job quite a bit easier.

At lunchtime there was a ring on the door, and I went to see who it was and all that was there was a brown parcel. I love brown parcels and I was doubly excited as I knew this was my new macro flash that I'd been waiting for for a couple weeks, and it was replacing my old broken one. Of course, I went straight out and did some photo taking, before returning to do some work on the web-design.

I suspect today is going to end up a very similar day, although Daisy and I might go into town and spend some WHSmith vouchers that I've had hanging around for far too long :o)
Comments:
C'mon! Give uz some pics!
 
Well, you could visit my photoblog for the pictures I took with my new macro flash. I don't think I'll go taking pictures of my salsa teacher's house though - she might think me a stalker or something.
 
Ah! A photoblog!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?