Thursday, July 28, 2005

 

Presentation

Tomorrow I've got to do a talk to some summer interns that have been working in my department. They're only there for about 6 weeks, some of which has already passed, so I'm giving a talk to give them an insight into how the small things they've been working on relate to the wider context of what we do. In fact, my talk's not quite as vague as that, as I've just got to talk about the project I worked on for 2 years - what it did, how it was designed and stuff. Still, it doesn't mean I'm looking forward to it. In fact, giving talks is one of the many things I hate about my job. I'm not good at it, and I don't like doing it. One good thing is that at least tomorrow is the last day before my 2 week holiday!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?