Monday, July 11, 2005

 

New Monitor

Oh my God, this has to be what the office workers in heaven use. It's awesome. I gotten my new monitor today (for half the retail price thanks to Ebay) and it's amazing. It's actually better than I thought it would be (strange thing to say, I know, but I've always found TFT monitors to be darker than CRTs, but this one certainly isn't). It's a 24" widescreen running at a resolution of 1920x1200, which gives arces of screen estate. Here's a pic:


Dell 2405FPW


You can see I've been going through some of my photos for various entries into the photo memes that run each week. I've entered the "Summer" competition at Pxite.com (pronounced pic-site) which was previously i-gizmo. I also entered a few others. I managed a joint-2nd in the most recent competition, "Fluffy", at Macroday.
Comments:
ohhh.

We have new computers at work and the monitors are great, you can have them sort of high up or pull them down lower and you can twist them round to portrait shape, although I don't know why anyone would want to do that really.
 
Wow that looks good, very space age.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?