Tuesday, June 21, 2005

 

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies


Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies

Tonight, as my leg is getting better enough to walk around on, I decided to celebrate by making some chocolate chip peanut butter cookies. These are super yummy - nice and soft (ideal for those with delicate teeth) and very chocolatey. If you use diet chocolate, diet brown sugar and diet peanut butter you might be able to make them low calorie, but I doubt it.

Ingredients

125g soft margarine
1/4 cup (~60g) of smooth peanut butter
1/4 cup (~60g) of crunchy peanut butter
1 cup of brown sugar
1 egg
1/4 cup of cocoa
1/2 cup of plain flour
3/4 cup of self-raising flour
250g plain chocolate

Method

Comments:
Ah they look good! Yum. I should make some.
 
They really do look fantastic. I have them on my list of 'baking recipes to try' (so sad!), but I so rarely have peanut butter in the house, bc I don't like it on its own at all!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?