Saturday, May 07, 2005

 

Tomorrow is it!

Today I've been busy. Once I got up and showered, I spent an hour and a half in the garden digging over the patch we want to turn into a vegetable patch. I'm about halfway there, but it's pretty hard work because the grass has taken over. I also spent some time working on building a cupboard (cutting the holes for the recessed lights) and then went back to gardening later. I'm doing the Weightwatchers diet at the moment, and, for those of you in the know, I worked back 18 points today in exercise. Pretty good.

Now, firstly, the title of this post is "Tomorrow is it!" not "Tomorrow, is it?" like a person doing a bad impersonation of a welsh person might say. Tomorrow my wife and I both get up early and cycle into Wimborne where we will embark on a 25 mile ride in aid of the British Heart Foundation. The outlook for the weather is good, although the outlook for our legs isn't so rosey. I will put my PDA on to track our progress, and I'll also have to make sure the camera's charged for some photos. If only I could charge my body.

So, it's early to bed and... er. oh, it's already nearly 11pm. No early bed then. But early rise, never-the-less. Wish us luck.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?