Wednesday, May 04, 2005

 

I can SEE!

Having just got back from the opticians where I received my newly updated spectacles, I am over the moon to be able to see once more. It's wonderful to look out of the window and see the birds nibbling at the seeds, as opposed to looking out of the window and simple seeing a brown blob bobbing up and down.

It turns out my eyes are unusual; I guess that suits the rest of me. I was told that, as one gets older ones eyes tend to diverge to parallel vision, however, my eyes seemed to be getting more cross-eyed as I got older, hence the head-aches I were getting were due to my eyes straining when looking into the distance (where parallel vision is needed). Anyway, new specs, and I can see again. I ordered an updated pair for my backup too (seeing my current backup are next to useless), hence today was expensive. Worse is that my car insurance is due next week :o(
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?