Sunday, May 01, 2005

 

Bank Holiday

Never understood why we still call it a bank holiday when the banks don't shut, and neither does anything else. In fact, most shops probably make their most money on these "holidays".

Anyway, my wife and I have been upto Reading this weekend to see a production of Sweeney Todd at the Hexagon, as one of the ensemble is a friend of ours. It was a brilliant production for an amateur dramatics society and was nigh on west-end quality.


Driving back from Reading

Since we got back today, we've both been enjoying the lovely weather and doing some gardedning - of which there is much to be done. I finally planted my giant sunflowers (31 of them!) and giant pumpkins (11 of those).


All planted up

We're off up my parents tonight for a curry from our local curry house - there goes the diet for tonight!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?