Saturday, April 23, 2005

 

Wesley Snipes is Batman

I had the weirdest dream last night. It started with my town suddenly moving to a beach-side location and there being the threat of a tsunami. In our beach-side house an expert picked up a small lump of black stone as if to prove it happened once before.

At some point later in the dream, I was in a city building, on about the 4th floor, where they'd built a set for a new Batman film. It was late at night and they were testing the new bat mobile and Wesley Snipes, who was the new Batman, was there. I told him, "Come on, let's have a go", and we leapt in and started driving it around - by joystick, of course.

Later, I was on the next floor up which had been converted into the costume department for the film, although it looked much more like fabric shop. I walked around and said hello to someone who was working on a costume, who looked at me as if to say "Who the hell are you?". Anyway, I carried on regardless and remember talking to someone who insinuated I was getting married and whoever it was I was getting married to should've chosen someone with more money. I said, "Not all people without money are bad, and vice versa... I mean, look at Donald Trump."

There was a rather underlying anxiety with all the people in the film - like they were family, but bearing a grudge with each other -- except Wesley Snipes of course.

Anyway... weird dream. Just like a weird movie, like Bruce Willis new one looks.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?