Friday, April 22, 2005

 

We Must be Improving

Just got back from a tiring 2 hours of salsa dancing at our usual class. However, there was a large influx of newbies into the class today, and so our teacher suggested that the couples that are in our group all move up to the improvers class, that takes place when our usual class ends. She suggested we stay on and see how it goes, and so we did. We spent the first (beginners') hour doing really basic stuff for the newbie beginners. Suddenly, at 9pm, the class became the improvers, the beginners left and the old improvers turned up. We learnt a salsa turn and, uh, well, I guess it's another turn with arms everywhere. My wife had a bit of trouble, although I didn't find it too difficult. In fact, once we were going I was really enjoying all the spinning about. It was very knackering though, compared to the previous stuff we've done. I'm really enjoying salsa, and would really encourage people to take it up.
Comments:
Wait till you're 6 lessons further.
My husband and i gave up (actually he did, but since he's looking over my shoulder, i am keeping that to myself)There comes a point where both of you are turning and you have to catch her (no kidding)and all sorts of difficult stuff.
Keep up the good work in our name !
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?