Wednesday, April 27, 2005

 

Too Good to Last

Ahhh, damn, I knew it would be too good to last: yesterday was the first day I didn't update my blog since I started.. boooo..

I was rather busy yesterday trying to knock up (i.e. cut and paste together) an academic paper for my work. It was seriously boring, but I managed to get it to a decent 12 pages straight off. Along with my woodworking course in the evening and some good TV (CSI and CSI: Miami) I just didn't quite get time.

Unfortunately, today is another day of attempting to finish of that crappy paper. It needs to be submitted on Friday (thankyou to my boss for the short notice!), so I'm trying to get it complete so I can give it to some collegues to proof read.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?