Tuesday, April 19, 2005

 

Speculation


Speculation

I have a date with the opticians today. I don't usually get too nervous as, unlike the dentist, it's fairly difficult for an optician to hurt you - unless they accidentally poke you in the eye, I suppose. I'm mainly going because of general computer-related health problems that, as Biscuits says, they never tell you about on the adverts. I suspect a new set of close-range specs is the answer, so that my eyes aren't straining to focus on the screen all the time; although the thought of having to swap glasses is not exciting me. Maybe they'll have some wonderful miracle cure, "Oh, what you want is the Fix-an-Eye Chocolate Bar TM. One bar a day for the next week and you won't even need specs ever again." It's really the £300-plus price tag on new specs that hurts the most.
Comments:
Ah you linked to me! Yay!
 
heh, you're linked over on the left panel too.
 
I've added you as well!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?