Sunday, April 17, 2005

 

Rain Stops 'Play'

I spent this morning carrying on with my cupboard project, in between attempting to rope up some flopping trees. I ironed on the end veneer that covers the nasty chipboard inside, and put a batten on the side of the upright which will be attached to the wall. I've been mulling over how to strengthen the corner of the cupboard that will be away from the wall, and have decided on a bracing strut up the inside of the cupboard that will take the weight back up to the batten on the wall. Hopefull it will work. I made that today before it started raining.

It's pretty nasty out now, so my wife and I have just watched the episode of CSI:NY that we taped last night. It's no where near as good as CSI in my opinion - the evidence is too convenient most of the time, and the characters aren't as good. Still, it's worth watching.

Back to work tomorrow. Awww...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?