Wednesday, April 20, 2005

 

Only R


Handeze Gloves

My new Handeze gloves arrived today, although now the Post Office have removed the second post I only received them after work, because the postman turns up about 10am. They are a nice fit, and, as you can see from the picture, are in a fetching bluey-purple. The big velcro wrist straps support the wrists while the soft, flexible glove-material means one's fingers can move freely. I've only worn them briefly this evening, but they seem very comfortable. A full day tomorrow should see how they perform. Hopefully no more RSI, but unfortunately, I will have to continue with the R.
Comments:
I like the fact they make typing look more like the olympic sport that it is. Actually that reminds me of when I did a work placement at this internet company, they had this crazy chair with no back on. I think it was to improve posture or something, (either that or it was just broken) but I kept having to remind myself not to lean back!
 
haha, yes, you're right. Actually, Olympic Typing would be a great sport. You can have simple against-the-clock rounds, and you could have tactical battle rounds where typers have to type out passages but can click over and delete parts of their opponents output. The first to complete their passage wins.

I actually have one of those ergonomic chairs. You kind of kneel on it. It's quite odd, but is a bit uncomfortable for long periods.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?