Friday, April 29, 2005

 

Blue Tits

At last, I finished the paper I've been working on. It turned out 15 pages, so now I can submit it into the conference and hope we get in.

I then went outside to do some glueing on my woodworking project. When I was walking past our nest boxes, I noticed the edge of the hole of one was wearing away - I thought something had been trying to get in - chewing the corner, like - but as I stood in the garage I was amazed to see a blue tit pop its head out and fly away. I stood there a while, and it came back. As it popped back out again, I took this photo:


Blue tit using nest box
Comments:
Ahh! That blue tit looks really sweet. I've got a photo somewhere of my dog telling off a magpie, it comes down to steal her biscuits.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?