Friday, April 15, 2005

 

Another Day

It's been one of those days today where it's been busy, but I haven't really got anything much to say. I've just been working on getting one of my websites completed, so I can upload the new version tonight. My RSI is still playing my up, so I've been working from home again today, although I'm supposed to be taking more breaks because I'm here... but.. well, I find it hard to take breaks. I will probably get some Handeze gloves to help out with it. Shame they don't have an online ordering system though and trust me to have hands that are exactly on the border between size 3 and size 4. If I get size 3 will it be too small? If I get size 4 will it be too loose? I guess that's why they make you phone up!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?