Sunday, October 30, 2005

 

Uh...

The last week was half term here, which meant that our usual evening classes were off, although we both still had to go to work. This meant that in the evenings we were really busy slacking; this in turn meant we had nothing to blog about. Did sod all.

We still had our regular salsa class on Friday which was basically our dress-rehearsal for our "Come Dance With Me" party on Tuesday. This is a party our teacher runs for charity - the British Heart Foundation. On Saturday we drove up to Wales and I was hoping to do some photography, but the weather was against me. We stayed at Daisy's Mum's and ate far too much, as usual. I think she thinks our large reserves of blubber are due to malnutrition.

We headed off to Labels in Ross on Wye Saturday afternoon and I bought myself a snazzy shirt for the party. I actually did a tiny tiny amount of Christmas shopping too. I guess it will all add up, eventually... hopefully.

Got back earlier this evening and have just been catching up on the piles of blogs I subscribe to. Means I've been pretty slack with the commenting on them tonight.

Despite apparantly having an extra hour in bed last night, it means I'm effectively up later tonight, which means I'm tired earlier, so I might get another few extra hours of sleep by bogging off to bed early.
Comments:
I've been to Ross on Wye. I went on a boat on the Wye. I don't know wye hehe

Yous are always going to Wales. I don't think I've been to Wales. I quite fancy going camping in Wales. For some reason camping and Wales seem to go well together in my head. One of my university choices was in Wales. I wonder what it would have been like to go to Wales instead of Scotland. hmm.....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?