Wednesday, September 21, 2005

 

Autumnal Equinox

Well, it's that time of year again and Autumn has started for real, and the balmy days of summer are almost officially in the past. Today is the day when the day and night are the same length.

I had a really busy day today - in fact, I barely stopped. Meetings in the morning, phone calls, busy hacking away at web-page stuff for work, and then after driving home, half an hour of work again, it was out to evening class. Way too much. The stress made me snap a bit at Daisy, which I'm particularly sorry about, and my head's now thumping with a headache. Oh well, such is some days. Work from home tomorrow and hope that I can relax a little.
Comments:
Chill
 
That can't last forever, can it?

Garry's right. You need to grab Daisy, light up some candles, put on Coldplay's Parachutes, sit on the couch and sip on a warm cup of tea for a hour.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?